· Understand the role of Reliability within the CAMO group;
· Understanding how an effective reliability program can drive operational optimizations;
· Develop enhanced awareness of warranty-related benefits;
· Consider the role of reliability driven Aircraft System and Vendor Service Bulletin implementation;
· Achieve a solid understanding related to Subpart G Reliability related Continued Airworthiness Management (CAM) Regulatory Requirements;
· Be able to explain the purpose and operational functionality of the Reliability process within your organisation.
Why Do We Have Reliability Programs?
When dealing with the complex technical systems involved in air transport and extensive competition, the consequences of unreliable services become critical and may include:
A high cost of operation;
A loss of productivity;
Incidents, and exposure to accidents.
To this end, aircraft operability is considered as one of the major requirements by air operators. Aircraft operability is the aircrafts ability to meet the operational requirements in terms of operational reliability (i.e. the percentage of scheduled flights that depart and arrive without incurring a chargeable technical/operational interruption).
Whilst Reliability Programs for MSG 3 Aircraft are Mandatory as they serve to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Aircraft Maintenance Program, they also serve as a source of Data which can be used effectively to drive optimization of the maintenance process.
Typically aircraft systems are reliability monitored in accordance with ATA 100 specification. This is achieved primarily through the technical log although the more data which is provided to the system the higher will be the accuracy.
The Next 5 Day Intensive reliability program is being offered in the SAS Academy Sofia running from Feb 3rd February 7th 2020 (places are still available please email email@example.com)
EASA Part M Implementing, Developing and Managing an Effective Reliability Program 3 Days Sofia, Bulgaria. February 3, 2020 February 5, 2020
Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) and SofemaOnline (SOL) are pleased to offer a range of EASA compliant regulatory training courses in support of Multiple Regulatory Compliance and Competence Development. For details please see www.sassofia.com, www.sofemaonline.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: