*Normal price 117.50 USD – Special discount price available until the end of July 2020
Why Root Cause Analysis for Quality Assurance & Safety Practitioners?
Being able to understand in detail the root cause of a particular event or occurrence is, without doubt, an essential requirement for key business employees including Nominated Persons (Post Holders), Business Area Managers, as well as Quality & Safety Managers.
It is only when we achieve the best possible understanding of Root Cause can we then consider how to develop the appropriate solution (mitigation) and to consider the best practice processes for the management and development of procedures.
This course is designed to help you focus on effective identification of root cause analysis and promotion of positive action and to be able to place a clear priority on best practice management within a strong quality assurance “compliance-based” system.
It also develops an understanding of the various techniques to focus on the root of organisational issues and considers methodologies to connect the root cause to the associated organization element.
Take a look at the content – this is the most detailed online course specifically aimed at Quality & Safety Professionals available now!
- General Introduction – Regulatory Framework and International -Requirements (ICAO-SMS Framework, EASA, FAA, IATA)
- Abbreviations and Terms
- Understanding Complex Problems & Determination of Root Cause
- Understanding The Nature of Risk
- Practical Understanding of the Role of Root Cause
- Identification of Root Cause
- Is Human Error in Aviation an Acceptable Outcome as a Root Cause?
- Common Errors in Aviation Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Root Cause – Understanding the Different Role Between Quality & Safety
- Aviation Human Factors Considerations Related to Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS)
- Using Root Cause Analysis to Drive an Effective Quality System
- Effective Aviation System Root Cause Analysis using 5 Why & Fishbone Techniques Together
- Introduction to Fault Tree Analysis
- Introduction to Bowtie Risk Assessment Methodology
- The Role of Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) in Aviation System Root Cause Analysis.
- Collection of Evidences – How Much is Too Much?
- Additional Practical Techniques for Determining Root Cause
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: